Thu, November 17th
12:00 pm PST - 1:00 pm PST
Understanding Roth Conversions
What everyone needs to know about this key provision in the tax code
IMPORTANT: Unlike IRA contributions, Roth IRA conversions must be completed by the end of each calendar year so, get informed while there’s still time to take action in 2022!
For a majority of Americans approaching and in retirement, income taxes will be the single largest expense they face in the years ahead, yet many are unaware of what they can do to be more in control and minimize their exposure. With the rapidly ballooning national debt and numerous changes to the tax code currently being proposed, this is an especially critical time to learn how this little-known provision can protect your hard-earned savings and potentially save you thousands of dollars in unnecessary taxes in the future. Get informed now for yourself and your family!
- Fundamentals of IRAs and Roth IRAs
- What Roth conversions are and how they work
- How to evaluate if you should convert some or all of an IRA to a Roth IRA
- Benefits to taking advantage of Roth conversions
- Strategies to create a potentially tax-free future cash flow
- How proposed tax code changes may limit future Roth conversions
This is a free event! This is a hybrid event. If you would like to join us for lunch in person, please register via Zoom and we’ll confirm your preference via e-mail.
Comments are closed.